Ubharta Bharat: NextGen Leaders of India on Aaj Tak HD, is the first-ever one of a kind docu-series that looks into the businesses run by families in India and how their heirs are carrying their legacies forward.
The series would unravel the rich heritage of these organizations, responsible for uplifting their communities and how they have contributed to the progress of the Indian economy. It will throw light on the story of these successful family businesses, their business strategies, traditions, how they have been run, and what the next generation has in mind to ensure the legacies continue.
When India and its business giants are talked about, a few prominent names come to mind, Tata and Ambani among them.
1. Organizations/ Companies that are Family Owned
2. Organizations should be of Indian Origin – Indian Family Businesses
3. Turnover should be of a minimum of 250 Crores
4. The organization will not be allowed to showcase / promote consumption of Tobacco or Alcohol in the episode.
5. Nominal Fees would be charged for Participation
6. Organization should not be a Start-Up
Aaj Tak is an Indian Hindi-language news channel owned by TV Today Network, part of the New Delhi-based media conglomerate Living Media group. It is one of the oldest Hindi news channels in India. Aaj Tak is the most watched Hindi news channel in India and also the most subscribed Indian news channel on YouTube.
The Catalysts is a Marketing Communications Firm specializing in providing Events & Media Solutions to its clients. The company also runs some very interesting business series on various news channels covering key verticals like CSR (www.thechangemakers.org),
Logistics (www.leadersinlogistics.co.in) &
Family Business (www.nextgenleaders-familybusiness.com).